Stylia Villas are built in an impressive and contemporary style. Their designers did back-of-the-envelope calculations and attempted to apprehend how they could transcend the competition in the Mauritius. After perceiving all the highs and lows, they spoke the language of tourists’ desire, and developed an incomparable villa with immensely fine-looking interior. It was their aim to make their guests feel like premiers and exceed their expectations. And, they’re quite successful at it. Today, Stylia Villas reside in the top 10 lists of the Mauritius.
This luxurious self-catering accommodation is situated on the east coast of Mauritius along the Trou d’Eau Douce Bay beach. In a way, it’s totally possible to stroll on the beautiful sandy beach, anytime you want. But, is it just about the beach? Well, no! Once you see these from inside too, you comprehend why they’re the pinnacle of style, comfort, service, and spaciousness. Each villa has total three bedrooms – master bedroom with one double bed, air conditioned, Italian style bathroom, and separate toilet; second and third bedroom also have all these amenities, however they’ve two single beds instead of one double bed.
The owners of the Stylia Villas didn’t only ponder on the interior modern luxury or elegance; they tried to create a pleasurable sanctuary for peaceful family retreat. They also organize excursions like water sport activities, fishing games, sea diving, kayaking, ski diving, golf sessions and visits of the places of interest. All you need is to tell them regarding what you want, and they’ll handle everything on their own – from airport transfers to rent a car. Furthermore, they are rather easy on the pocket as well, and that’s the turning point of their success; you don’t have to have very deep pockets to plan your vacations with them.
“Stylia Villas” are idyllic and the best accommodation imaginable; their professionals connect the dots of pleasure to keep you in high spirits 24/7.
Accommodation & Room Fittings
• Master Bedroom - 1 double bed, air conditionned, bathroom (italian shower) & toilets (separate)
• 2nd Bedroom - 2 single beds or 1 double bed, air conditionned, bathroom (italian shower) & toilets (separate)
• 3rd Bedroom - 2 bunk beds, air conditionned, bathroom (italian shower) & toilets (separate)
An extra bed can be added free of charge in the third bedroom
• Maximum occupancy of the villa: 9 persons + 2 babies (cot)
• Towel, sheets & linen provided
Fully Equipped Kitchen on the Ground Floor: Dishwasher, Cooker, Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator with freezing compartment, Coffee machine, Toaster, Kettle.
• WIFI (free of charge)Flat Screen Cable TV, iPod dock
• Furnished Living Room and Terrace
• Private Pool (can be secured), Sun Shade, Reclining Chairs
• Dining Table, Barbecue (coal)
• Safe, Hair Dryer, Shaver Socket, Fans
• Washing Machine, Iron & Table
Well Being & Leisure
• Appreciate a nice stroll by the beautiful sandy beach in an exquisite and calm environment
• We will help in organizing excursions such as: water sports activities, big game fishing, sea diving, golf sessions, visit of places of interests.
• Massage available on request (Massage Table available at no cost)
Extra Services offered
• Extra Hours of House Staff, Cook, Meals, Babysitting, Airport Transfer, rental of car and scooter, Experienced Driver Guide, Wedding arrangements, Golf.
Trou D'Eau Douce a picturesque village on the east coast of Mauritius about 45 minutes drive from the airport, is waiting for you with its beautiful turquoise bay. The village has developed in the past few years mainly by reason of its proximity to Ile aux Cerfs and the well known hotels Touessrok and St. Geran. Daily shuttle service to Ile aux cerfs where all different nautical activities are available.