Why having the Catamaran Cruise Ile aux Benitier Island is one of the must activities to do in Mauritius?
• The spacious Catamaran offers for a wonderful cruise experience for your Mauritius Holidays. It has been designed to keep the guest entertained along with a comfortable sailing experience that is hard to match anywhere else in the world.
• This event covers one of the most beautiful islands close to Mauritius which is famous for its sandy beaches.
• Ile aux Benitier Island is also known for its spectacular views, crystal clear waters along with the pristine views of the Crystal Rock and the magnificent views of the le Morne Mountain.
• A private cruise is also possible ensuring that you have a perfect day with only people that really make a difference in your life.
• A pre-departure briefing and introduction about the events of the day.
• Snorkeling break and opportunities to swim right next to the coral reef. In case you are not interested in activity, you can just soak in the sun from the comfort of your chair and enjoy the beautiful beaches.
• A magnificent BBQ lunch at the Island with perfect views of the ocean along with gorgeous sunny beaches.
How will it work?
This is a family friendly activity where everyone can come along without any problems. There is compete arrangement of on-board entertainment. The Catamarans ensure for a smooth sailing experience that offers travelers a unique and comprehensive sailing experience unlike any other.
• The activity remains open at all seven days of the week.
• The complete duration of the activity is around 7 hours.
• The departure is at 8:30 hours every day while you arrive back around 16:30.
• The transportation is offered as supplement or can be arranged by the travelers at their own discretion.
• Children under the age of 2 go for free while there are special discounts available for kinds under the age of 10.
• Complimentary drinks are available throughout the day. Soft drinks and hard drink options are available to select from.
• The menu options do not cater for vegetarian needs. In case you are a vegetarian, please inform the cruise staff beforehand. In case you wish to bring your own food, feel free to do so.
• In order to truly enjoy the trip, come prepared. There will be plenty of sun during the trip for which you should be totally prepared. Do bring protective gear including summer hats, sun screens and blocks and other personal items that can be used during such long exposure to the sun.
A bit about having a day spent at this cruise and Benitiers Island and why it is so special
About 500 meters off the coast at La Gaulette (South West of Mauritius) is l'ile aux Bénitiers. It is a large coral sand island approximately two kilo meters long and 500 meters at its widest point and 65 hectares in area. On the northern tip of the island there is a small colony of migratory sea birds. The lagoon is vast and shallow with large coral fields in relatively good health. The region around the island is the fishing ground of locals who for years have used the islet for leisure purposes and a stopover when fishing in the lagoon.
Parasailing in Mauritius is a unique way to experience the ocean views and its surrounds of Mauritius.Read More >
One of the most calming activities observing these sea creatures in their natural habitat.Read More >